Scholarships are awarded on University, College, and Departmental levels. Because of our generous donors, the College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences awards around $230,000 annually. When combined with the departments within the College, we offer well-over half-a-million dollars in scholarships to our students.
Returning students apply for scholarships by logging on to MyState. Click on the "My Money" tab, and then on the scholarship application link. All students, whether eligible for the Jackrabbit Guarantee Program or not, should submit this application in early February to be eligible for scholarships the following school year.
Incoming students should complete the SDSU Academic Scholarship Application Form the year prior to enrollment. SDSU accepts scholarship applications throughout the year, but you are strongly encouraged to have yours submitted by December 15 of your senior year to receive priority consideration for all awards. To apply for these scholarships, students complete the Scholarship Application Form.
Special Scholarship Applications
Some scholarships/awards require additional information from applicants to satisfy criteria established by the donors. Information and applications are available in the Academic Programs Office in Raven Precision Agriculture Center, Room 295. If you believe you qualify and wish to be considered for any of the scholarships or awards described below, please follow the instructions and apply.
- Application Due Date 04/01/2023: Hoegemeyer Cares Scholarship 2023
- Application Due Date 04/12/2023: Growmark Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Application Due Date 04/15/2023: Brookings Chamber of Commerce Ag Relations Scholarship 2023
- Application Due Date 04/17/2023: WinField United Careers in Agriculture Scholarship 2023
- Application Due Date 06/30/2023:Farms.com Precision Agriculture Scholarship 2023