SDSU Sheep Shearing School
December 10–12, 2014
Wednesday – Friday
Instructors: Wade Kopren, Curt Olson, Alex Moser
Where: Brookings, S.D.
- Professional shearing
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Wool handling and preparation
- $150.00 per person
- Fee includes tuition, handbook, and DVD
- Experienced and non-experienced
- Limited to 12 students per school
- 1-on-1 instruction
Sponsored by SDSGA, Wool Committee with cooperation from SDSU Extension.
Download the registration form. Please complete the form and return it to South Dakota Sheep Shearing Program, Box 2170, Brookings, SD 57007. For additional information, please contact Jeff Held, (605) 688-5433, (605) 690-7033 (cell) or email.