Transfer Student Admission Requirements
Students transferring to SDSU from another post-secondary institution are eligible for admission if they:
- have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- are in good standing with all institutions attended
Students who have less than 24 transferable credits are also required to meet the freshmen admission requirements.
Transfer applicants who may not meet our initial admission requirements are encouraged to contact the transfer services coordinator to discuss their options.
What to submit:
- Admission application
- $20 application fee
- Final, official high school transcript
- Official ACT or SAT score report
- Official post-secondary transcripts